PRP Dark Circles
Contact us to enquire about this course
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment is relatively new addition in the field of Aesthetics. However, It has been used for decades for the treatment of pain, arthritis and injury related problems. PRP treatment works by supplying natural proteins, cytokines, stem cells and other growth factors to the treated area.
- It has proved to be very effective for cosmetic treatments due to its growth and healing capabilities. It involves taking client’s own blood and processing it through a centrifuge machine to separate PRP from rest of the blood cells.The protein rich plasma is then injected into the scalp using special techniques. PRP is being used to stimulate hair growth, treat dark circles and to enhance skin rejuvenation eg. Vampire Facial.
- PRP Dark circles half day course will cover the full theoretical base of the procedure as well as practice of treating under eye dark circles. This fully hands on introductory course meets the legal, theoretical and practical requirements to start working as an aesthetics practitioner. You will receive a recognised certificate at the end of the training day which will allow you to gain insurance and start practicing as aesthetics professional.
You can expect the training day to follow the following pattern:
- Uses of PRP
- Scalp Anatomy and features
- Skin structure and functions
- Indications and Contraindications
- PRP treatment
- Patient Prep and after treatment
- Side effects and complications
- Demonstration and hands on training of PRP
- Q & A
- All of our trainers are practicing aesthetics consultants with tremendous wealth of experience and industry knowledge. Thus, we understand the importance of practical training. Along with vital theoretical knowledge, we provide comprehensive hands on training to all delegates so that they can incorporate these procedures into their practice straight after the course.
- Our principal trainer, Dr Malik, has devised a unique combination of using mannequins during theoretical lectures and practice on live models during practical session. This unique feature allows delegates to learn the necessary techniques during the anatomy session by practicing on mannequins before injecting the real models, providing them with more confidence and practice.
Help and guidance after completing the course.
- Journey of learning never ends nor our support, we are always there for you. Weather you need guidance regarding the aesthetics procedures or require help to start and develop your business, we can provide comprehensive support to help you establish a successful career in aesthetics industry.
- We can arrange for you to shadow our practitioners or inject the clients to gain experience under the supervision of your trainers in any of our clinics. A visit to your clinic can also be arranged where you will have the opportunity to perform the procedure on your own clients under the guidance and supervision of experienced practitioners.
- LCAL is founded and managed by a diverse team of professionals who also manage a chain of clinics under the trading name of Aesthetiq Skin Clinic. Aesthetiq has branches in Kingston, Edgware, Sheffield and Leicester. Having clinics at different parts of UK means that help is never too far from you regardless of your location.
Business development coaching
- Aesthetics practice has to be run like any other business that requires research, planing, marketing and effective management. Medical professionals study intensively to become an expert in their fields, however, running a business needs different sets of skills and knowledge.
- All our training courses incorporate a business plan that provides a basic structure for you to start your aesthetics business after training. It also provides the industry contacts, product details and essential legal considerations.
- PRP Hair Regrowth one-half course will be best suited for Surgeons, General Practitioners, Dentists, Nurse Prescribers, Nurses and other medical professionals. It provides the medical professionals the essential knowledge and appropriate practice to start working with patients right away.
- Our course dates vary for different training centres. Please have a look at our course date calendar to find a suitable date and venue.
- Our courses get filled quickly, so we advise you to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
The course takes place at the following venues
- Aesthetic Laser Training Leicester
Leicester Laser Clinic
2 Little Avenue, Leicester LE4 5EN
0800 050 2255, 07534 016 120
- Aesthetic Laser Training London
London Laser Clinic
12 Holmstall Parade
Edgware Road, Burnt Oak HA8 5HX
0800 050 2255, 07534 016 120