Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IF THE CANDIDATE DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE TRAINING COURSE THEY HAVE APPLIED TO.
FEES AND REFUNDS
- Deposits are non-refundable and will contribute towards the course fee. Deposits of 20% will secure a position on the course.
- The full course fees are expected to be paid 1 calendar month prior to the course start date. Failure to complete payment by this time will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Candidates may speak with the Registration Office if alternate arrangements for payment are necessary. All cases will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and all decisions made by the Registration Office will be final. Failing to make payments as scheduled will result in forfeiture of all payments made.
- Failing to attend the course for any reason, except the unlikely event the course being cancelled by us, will not entitle the Candidate to access to a course at a later date nor to refunds of the course fees or deposits paid to us.
- In the event of the course being cancelled by us, all Candidates will be given alternate course dates, subject to availability.
- Candidates will not be accepted if they have not completed payments by the course start date.
- Change of course date is accepted if:
- Full payment for the course has been received;
- A written notice is received 1 calendar month prior to the course start date.
- The Candidate has not changed date previously.
- Course fees will not be refunded if the course is interrupted or cancelled due to an act of God or terrorist act.
- All course fees & deposits paid are non-transferable.
ATTENDANCE, ASSESSMENT & ACHIEVEMENT
- All Candidates are required to have 100% attendance for all theory classes, practical sessions and assessments; as all classes build on previous knowledge provided, any absences will result in immediate expulsion from the course.
- Classes will begin promptly at the published times regardless of whether all Candidates are present.
- Latecomers may be requested to wait outside until a suitable break in teaching before entering a class. Teachers are not responsible for repeating missed work.
- Class hours may be varied at the Training Centre’s discretion, without prior notice.
- Paying and attending a course fully does not guarantee or qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Awards of Achievement are gained by successfully completing all assessments, marked by various awarding bodies.
- Time off for any reason is not recommended. If any unavoidable absences’, such as medical appointments, Weddings, Holidays (religious or otherwise) etc, are likely to occur during the course they must be discussed and agreed with the Registration Office before application.
- Video cameras are not permitted during the course due to health and safety and copyright infringement. Audio recording equipment may be permitted by specific arrangements.
- All Candidates are required to wear dress smartly ie. shirt/blouse, trousers/skirts. During practical sessions, Candidates will be provided with lab coats. Hair is to be kept neat and tied up during practical work.
- No allowance for lateness or absenteeism will be made except with prior consent of the Training Centre.
- The Training Centre not the individual teachers are responsible to provide additional teaching hours for Candidates to “catch up” on work missed due to absence or lateness, for any reason.
- All course and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Employer’s guarantee – it is our continued policy in the case of any Candidate who is employed of sponsored by any other organisation, not to openly or directly solicit that Candidate for the purposes of employment, whilst that Candidate is attending the Training Centre course.
- Candidates must be English speaking and have good understanding of both written and spoken English.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years of age.
- Candidates failing to complete their assignments, practical assessments etc. during the terms of their course will be charged by the hour of any further teaching/supervision/assessment. These sessions will be at the convenience of the Training Centre. Check with the Registration Office for the current rates.
- If any Candidate behaves improperly on the Training Centre premises including any form of cheating during an assessment/exam, damages or removes any equipment belonging to the Centre will be asked to leave immediately.